DEN Student Leadership
"The DEN and the DEN Innovation Center defined my Dartmouth experience and feels like a family. I could rub shoulders with the innovators, coders, business people and designers all under one roof where symbiosis happened organically. Thank you so much for creating such a vibrant and life-changing space!"
– Natalie Afonina TH’16
Meet the DEN Associates
Commonly referred to as DEN Associates, the students below are the official student ambassadors of entrepreneurship on campus. They inspire, motivate and mentor their peers in all aspects of entrepreneurship. The DEN Associates program gives selected Dartmouth undergraduate and graduate students exclusive membership into the DEN community and access to DEN resources. The program will help grow a nascent understanding of entrepreneurship into an expert perspective while supporting the overall mission of Dartmouth and the DEN.
DEN Associates is open to Dartmouth undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing with no honor code violations. An application process applies.
- Leadership role in collaborative DEN strategic projects
- Honorary ambassadorship of DEN campus activities, including affinity networking events
- Participation in a once-a-term DEN strategic board retreat at an off-site location
- Access to and participation in internal DEN resources, operations and events
- Actively learn about and experience entrepreneurship in a well-supported environment
- Contribute 10 DEN hours per week, 2 of which are spent at the DEN Command Center attending to operational aspects of the DEN Innovation Center
- Manage and host one affinity networking event on campus; meeting students and spreading the word about the DEN.