DEN Student Leadership
"The DEN and the DEN Innovation Center defined my Dartmouth experience and feels like a family. I could rub shoulders with the innovators, coders, business people and designers all under one roof where symbiosis happened organically. Thank you so much for creating such a vibrant and life-changing space!"
– Natalie Afonina TH’16
The DEN Associates
Commonly referred to as DEN Associates, the students below are the official student ambassadors of entrepreneurship on campus. They inspire, motivate and mentor their peers in all aspects of entrepreneurship. As DEN Associates selected Dartmouth undergraduate and graduate students have exclusive membership into the DEN community and access to DEN resources. These student leaders will help grow a nascent understanding of entrepreneurship into an expert perspective while supporting the overall mission of Dartmouth and DEN.
The DEN Associates application process is open to Dartmouth undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing with no honor code violations. The application and interview process takes place each winter term and the new class of DEN Associates serves a minimum of two terms: spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Leadership role in collaborative DEN strategic projects
- Honorary ambassadorship of DEN campus activities, including affinity networking events
- Participation in a once-a-term DEN strategic board retreat
- Access to and participation in internal DEN resources, operations and events
- Actively learn about and experience entrepreneurship in a well-supported environment
- Contribute 10 hours per week to DEN
- Design and manage DEN student programs: DEN Campus Ventures (DCV) and DEN Experiential Entrepreneurship Program (DEEP)
- Manage and host one affinity networking event on campus; meeting students and spreading the word about DEN.
- DEN Campus Ventures (DCV) where Dartmouth student startups are matched to Dartmouth students interested in working for a startup.
- DEN Experiential Entrepreneurship Program (DEEP) provides undergraduate and graduate students with the knowledge to grow a startup. Starting where the DEN Introduction to Entrepreneurship Workshop leaves off, students take part in weekly workshops that teach them how to pitch an idea, market a product, and build a team. The program culminates in a three week startup simulator. Students acquire the skills they need to be successful in the startup world.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org