Applying for space at the DEN Innovation Center
DEN Innovation Center Summer Access
The DEN Innovation Center has become a popular entrepreneurial space and resource destination on campus since its opening. In order to accommodate and support the growing number of student, staff, and faculty startups, the DEN Innovation Center is migrating to an incubator space layout. Access to the space will be done via an application process and will be reserved for those students, faculty, staff and alumni that are working on a startup or seeking entrepreneurial advice. Regularly offered educational and experiential learning programs will now be delivered throughout campus for greater convenience and inclusion among all stakeholders.
Those looking to gain access should consider the following guidelines:
- The DEN Innovation Center’s space, resources and meeting rooms are intended for individual startup ventures and entrepreneurial work, and not for school projects, studying, or unrelated activities.
- Access hours are from 8am-12am, Monday through Sunday. Access is provided via your Dartmouth ID and will be good through Sunday, September 10.
- All space access requests must be submitted via our online application: Apply here
- The submission of this form does not guarantee access
- Each startup team member should individually apply for access.
- Review and approval of access to the space are done weekly.